1. What is the most important thing in your life?
My Books
2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Lecithin
3. Where do you wish to get married?
Married already. Did not wish to re-marry.
4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Until he can't stand me anymore haha
5. Are you in love?
Yes.
6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Hot Kambing
7. Name the latest book that you bought?
Talking As Fast As I Can
8. What is your full name?
Rahsia
9. Do you prefer your mother or father?
Always my Mother.
10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Gary Ma.
11. Christina or Britney?
Christina
12. Do you do your own laundry?
Yes
13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Madinah & Makkah
14. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs Please
15. 3 things I am passionate about
- Books
- Criminal Law
- Baking
16. 3 things I say too often
- Sorry
- Thank you
- Aigooo
17. Book I’ve read recently
The Wedding Night
18. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
-You Are Everything For Me
-Semua Sudah
-Terbang
-When You Got A Good Thing
-Heaven
-I don't Want to Miss A thing
-Pejam
-Dalam Kenangan
19. 3 things I learned last year
-Stay Positive
-Be Fake
-Put yourself first
No comments:
Post a Comment